Index Thread Archive Aug-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2002Index by Author for Aug-2002Index by Date for Aug-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Antenna system question
Author: WD4K <WD4K_1@Bellsouth.net>
Date: 29-Aug-2002 10:56:49
Understood on Steve's suggestion of Towertalk. Good advice and a wealth of
knowledge there. However, if Cort wants to mail me privately, I have the all
Force 12 scenario, a little similar to what he is interested in and would be
happy to talk directly if it would help him. Also, if he is considering F12
products, he may want to mail Tom or Natan directly for some advice. They
are great to help out with design suggestions. 73, Tommy WD4K