Index Thread Archive Sep-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2002Index by Author for Sep-2002Index by Date for Sep-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Forwarded query from HB9AUS
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 10-Sep-2002 06:29:15
Suggest you respond to him directly with a copy to the reflector. Thanks!

>From: "HB9AUS" <hb9aus@bluewin.ch>
>To: <n4zr@contesting.com>
>Subject: Force12Talk
>Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:43:04 +0100
>
>I have the following message to post on the list.
>Can you help me?
>
>73's de Fabio, HB9AUS
>
>Message:
>"Friends,
>last year I installed a Force12 C31XR at the place of my old KLM KT34XA 6
>element 3-bander.
>His place is 18 meter high, on the tower, 4.5 meter below the KLM 4 element
>monobander, placed at 90 degrees. The picture of the installation is at
>www.qrz.com at my call page (HB9AUS).
>The C31XR works good in 20 meter, but I have high SWR on the 15 meter phone
>band and also a little SWR on 10 meter phone band.
>Months ago Natan says me that the 40 meter antenna is affecting the C31XR
>SWR on 15.
>I know the better solution is to put more space between the 2 antennas: hard
>work!!
>My question is to know if someone can give me ideas to solve the problem.
>Thank you and see you on the air
>
>73's de Fabio, HB9AUS"

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower

* 10-Sep-2002 Pete Smith
This Author (Sep-2002)
  Subject   Date
Absence 23 September - 9 October 21-Sep-2002
* Forwarded query from HB9AUS 10-Sep-2002
Need Manual for C4SXL 09-Sep-2002