Index Thread Archive Sep-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2002Index by Author for Sep-2002Index by Date for Sep-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Interaction between F12 and other antennas
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 18-Sep-2002 15:53:05
This is a copy of a previously posted topic from quite a while ago. I
thought it worthwhile to repost it from time to time. Interaction
between antennas can best be determined by complete modeling and/or
proper field testing, therefore, we cannot comment on how our antennas
interact without doing the work needed to provide good information.
Unless you do the work, the answer just is not accurate.

Regards,

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY

Friends,

Recently I've been asked many questions such as "how would a Mag240N
play near a Fraggledip 70 Triband Antenna." The answer is..........we
don't know! To give you the type of objective answer per Force 12's
policy would require a detailed analysis of the Fraggledip 70 including
modeling the 70 and doing actual field tests. It is very unlikely the
manufacturers of our competitive antennas would provide us with the
needed modeling files even if they did develop their product using
contemporary modeling tools which most do not. We certainly are not
going to develop those files for our competitors at our expense.

We do know exactly how our products interact with each other and in fact
interaction or lack of, it is a part of the marketing specification for
each antenna design. I would be pleased to answer questions about
interaction among any Force 12 designs, however, questions about other
manufactures antennas should be directed to those manufacturers, not
Force 12. The reality is, unless the other manufacture is willing to do
just what I detailed in the above paragraph, they can't give you an
accurate answer either.

Natan Huffman W6XR/2
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY

* 18-Sep-2002 force12e
This Author (Sep-2002)
  Subject   Date
* Interaction between F12 and other antennas 18-Sep-2002