Index Thread Archive Sep-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2002Index by Author for Sep-2002Index by Date for Sep-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Problem last June
Author: Bill Barbee <bbarbee@watervalley.net>
Date: 19-Sep-2002 20:15:14
I had a problem last June after I installed my new
C-3 antenna on my tower. I was having a tune up
problem on 15 meters. I use a Yaesu FT-840,
Ameritron Al-811 amp and the MFJ-962D tuner.
I found the problem last weekend and it was in the
tuner. I really haven't had time to spend on my
ham shack. I wanted all to know that the C-3 was
not the problem. I just love to hear a good pileup
and call the DX station and he comes back to me on
the first call.......what a thrill. Hope to have many
more years with my C-3.

Bill Barbee W5LV

19-Sep-2002 Steve Kline
* 19-Sep-2002 Bill Barbee