Index Thread Archive Sep-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2002Index by Author for Sep-2002Index by Date for Sep-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3s dissasemble
Author: WD4K <WD4K_1@Bellsouth.net>
Date: 28-Sep-2002 11:16:10
Hi Ray, have not done the C3ss but your question is about rivets/elements. I
have assembled, disassembled and reassembled (about 6 or 7 times) my C31's.
Rivets come out in abt 5 sec with a good 1/8 drill bit. I think marking all
the elements and the packing/reassembly planning will take more time than
drilling out the rivets. Don't force it, use a new sharp bit to keep the
hole neat and properly sized for the replacement rivet. Reassembly is no
different that when it was new. Piece of cake:) 73, Tommy WD4K