Index Thread Archive Sep-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2002Index by Author for Sep-2002Index by Date for Sep-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3s dissasemble
Author: D C Macdonald <k2gkk@hotmail.com>
Date: 28-Sep-2002 13:19:41
While I don't have a Force 12 antenna (other than Sigma 5)
at this time, I would suggest taking Penetrox or NoAlOx
along and use stainless steel machine screws, internal
star washers, and nylon insert locking nuts for temporary
installations. These items are available at marine supply
stores, such as West Marine, Boat/US, Boaters' World (to
cite national chains) and local operations.

D C "Mac" Macdonald
K2GKK/5
Oklaoma City, OK