Index Thread Archive Oct-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2002Index by Author for Oct-2002Index by Date for Oct-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12 Low Profile towers
Author: jerry schnor <wi7f@yahoo.com>
Date: 03-Oct-2002 12:24:15
hi charles
i have the tallest one and i have moved it twice now
to different QTH's without problems. This last time i
used a larger concrete base as it is going to be ( i
hope ) here a long time. But I have had no problems
with it and i put it up and down every few weeks.
During the winter it is only up for occasional
contests like CQP and SS.

I have a force 12 XR-19 and a home made rotable dipole
just above that with a Yasaeu 800 rotor which i am
probably over stressing, ( any comments ) anyone ? I
only use it during the summer when the winds are calm
as I spend the winters in Calif / Ariz/ Mexico.

If anyone on the net is reading this , I need advise
on what grease to use on the cables. The weather here
on the Washington coasrt is bad so i think i need to
preserve the cables by oiling them. Thanks
--- Charles Elquist <w6jif@newnorth.net> wrote:
> Any experiences good or bad with the Force12 Low
> Profile Towers?
> I am looking at the LPT827 model.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck
> W9NWR

08-Oct-2002 Dave Richards
08-Oct-2002 Roland J. Guidry
04-Oct-2002 Jeff Stai WK6I
* 03-Oct-2002 jerry schnor
03-Oct-2002 Charles Elquist
This Author (Oct-2002)
  Subject   Date
* Force12 Low Profile towers 03-Oct-2002