Index Thread Archive Oct-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2002Index by Author for Oct-2002Index by Date for Oct-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Stacking C-3SS antennas
Author: Mike Baker <yoyotoji@hotmail.com>
Date: 20-Oct-2002 13:44:43
Hi guys,

I live on a small city lot, so the C-3SS is really the only option. A few
questions....

1) What is the minimum spacing between the antennas I can have where I will
see the benefits the stack?

2) What is the minimum height from ground for the bottom antenna for me to
see the benefits of the stack?

3) As you can tell, im trying to squeeze this system into the smallest space
I possibly can. Has anyone else had success doing this on a
small city lot?

Thanks for your time

Mike - KA6SAR

Michael Baker