Index Thread Archive Nov-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2002Index by Author for Nov-2002Index by Date for Nov-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Phasing C31 and C3SS
Author: olinger@bellsouth.net <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04-Nov-2002 11:06:11
Not too sure about that. C31 has feedpoint toward the rear, C3 has it at the front. That will put it near out of phase on 10 meters with equal feed. Need to add an electrical length to the line to the C3 equal to the physical length of the average DE offset.

73, Guy K2AV

> From: "Richard Thorne" <rthorne@tcac.net>
> Date: 2002/11/04 Mon AM 11:49:31 EST
> To: <n2tk@arrl.net>, <Force12Talk@qth.com>
> Subject: Re: [Force 12 Talk] Phasing C31 and C3SS
>
> Tony:
>
> If your control box is a matching transformer, equal length lines should do
> the trick.

* 04-Nov-2002 olinger@bellsouth.net
04-Nov-2002 Richard Thorne
04-Nov-2002 N2TK