Index Thread Archive Nov-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2002Index by Author for Nov-2002Index by Date for Nov-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Phasing a C31XR and C3SS
Author: Guy Olinger, K2AV <k2av@contesting.com>
Date: 16-Nov-2002 20:31:17
If you really want to make it work, you might just change the offset
phasing length by band. Need a nearby helper with a transmitter, and a
two channel oscilloscope, so you can just see the phase difference.

Although this won't work with a regular stackmatch, you can do a
homemade box that you can bandswitch the phasing device, using a
special cut for each band.

73, Guy.