Index Thread Archive Nov-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2002Index by Author for Nov-2002Index by Date for Nov-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Stacking C4XL and C3SS
Author: Chuck K0XM <k0xm@kc.rr.com>
Date: 17-Nov-2002 09:35:50
I have a question. Has anyone modeled stacking a C4XL and a C3SS? I am in
the process of putting up the tower and will be putting up the C3SS at 35-40
ft, and was wondering what would be a good height to put the C4 at? I could
go up to 75 ft. I am using a DX Engineering phasing box. Also, does anyone
have the files on these antennas so I can model them under EZNEC??

Tks
Chuck/K0XM

* 17-Nov-2002 Chuck K0XM
This Author (Nov-2002)