Index Thread Archive Nov-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2002Index by Author for Nov-2002Index by Date for Nov-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3/C3S Mods?
Author: Barry N1EU <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Date: 25-Nov-2002 08:01:04
I'd appreciate any helpful advice on stabilizing the log cell driven
elements in windy conditions and whether there's any way to reduce the rain
static. In Friday night's rain my C-3S delivered S9 noise on 20-10M and in
Saturday morning's wind, the SWR on 10M was all over the map making the
amplifier very unhappy and pretty much unusable.

Thanks for any tips.

73,
Barry N1EU

25-Nov-2002 N2TK