Index Thread Archive Feb-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2003Index by Author for Feb-2003Index by Date for Feb-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: CW ops--chance to see over 50 F12 elements next weekend
Author: James W. Fisher, Jr. <74237.2073@compuserve.com>
Date: 08-Feb-2003 10:54:28
Due to health- and death-in-the-family cancellations, there are some
openings for CW ops at VE1JF for an M/2 operation in the coming ARRL DX
Test.

Station description at http://www.ve1jf.com (only home and QSL pages
loaded)

If interested, please contact me ASAP directly by email or at (902) 532
7474.

BTW, according to claimed scores posted on 3830, we were 9th in the world
in the new M/2 classification, with 3 ops and a single tower.

73,

Jim, VE1JF

* 08-Feb-2003 James W. Fisher, Jr.
This Author (Feb-2003)
  Subject   Date
* CW ops--chance to see over 50 F12 elements next weekend 08-Feb-2003