Index Thread Archive Mar-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2003Index by Author for Mar-2003Index by Date for Mar-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Hazer and C-4SXL
Author: Frank Mayer <domino@worldlynx.net>
Date: 08-Mar-2003 04:32:46
I checked their catalog and it doesn't state the spacing at the center of
the boom for that antenna. I have the C-36XR with the Glen Martin 1870 and
it works fine. (30 in. spacing). I guess just check with the factory.
800-248-1985.

* 08-Mar-2003 Frank Mayer
07-Mar-2003 Wes Quinn
This Author (Mar-2003)