Index Thread Archive Apr-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2003Index by Author for Apr-2003Index by Date for Apr-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: WRC 2/2 Over a C3SS/C4SS?
Author: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@erols.com>
Date: 03-Apr-2003 07:42:57
On my roof tower, about 8 feet over the peak of the roof here in D.C.,
I have a C3-SS , soon to be (I hope) a C4-SS.

I'm thinking about adding the F12 WRC 2/2, but am wondering what the
separation distance should be anad wheether the entire stack (ha!)
should be higher off my roof.

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC