Index Thread Archive Apr-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2003Index by Author for Apr-2003Index by Date for Apr-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Help Force 5BA - 15 element
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 18-Apr-2003 07:07:32
At 07:53 AM 4/18/03 -0400, Dave Richards wrote:
>I have a Force 12, 5 band, 15 element beam and Force's 40 meter rotatable
>dipole. I inherited them from a friend that passed away. I need the
>manuals for these two antennas. I have contacted Force, they will not help.
>Can somebody guide me or ? I am willing to pay. I plan on putting the
>antenna up this spring and would like to do it right the first time.

This is really surprising -- I had understood that Force 12 was quite
willing to supply manuals under these circumstances, though they do charge
for them. I separately suggested to Art that he contact Natan
(force12e@lightlink.com), if he hasn't already done so.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 11 April 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm

* 18-Apr-2003 Pete Smith
18-Apr-2003 Dave Richards
18-Apr-2003 Arthur Woods
This Author (Apr-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Help Force 5BA - 15 element 18-Apr-2003
R5 mounted above C4SXL - good idea or bad? 08-Apr-2003
Sigma 5 Height 24-Apr-2003