Index Thread Archive Apr-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2003Index by Author for Apr-2003Index by Date for Apr-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: cables for HyGain HG-70HD tower
Author: Alan R Downing <kd7gc@qwest.net>
Date: 22-Apr-2003 08:05:14

Just call a local wire rope outfit; they make up winch cables, etc. I have
purchased several sets here in Phoenix, and they cost me perhaps 1/4th what
the factory wanted. I just had to give them the lengths, diameters, and
the type of ends. They were ready for pickup in half a day. No fuss, no muss.

At 12:28 AM 4/22/03 -0400, Eric Dobrowansky wrote:
>Can anyone tell me where I can get, or have made, new replacement cables for
>my HyGain HG-70HD tower?
>
>I tried HyGain (MFJ), and they were useless!
>

>Thanks
>Eric
>KK2ED

22-Apr-2003 David Gropper
22-Apr-2003 N1DVE Jacqui
22-Apr-2003 Doug & Judy Stracener
* 22-Apr-2003 Alan R Downing
22-Apr-2003 Eric Dobrowansky
This Author (Apr-2003)
  Subject   Date
* cables for HyGain HG-70HD tower 22-Apr-2003