Index Thread Archive Apr-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2003Index by Author for Apr-2003Index by Date for Apr-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3 to C4 conversion
Author: Peter Larsen <ve6yc@shaw.ca>
Date: 29-Apr-2003 19:01:57
First off I want to thank every one who told me about the C-4C kit.
I checked out the price here in Canada ($435.00) and think that
the cost doesn't justify the gain over my inverted V antenna.
I owned a Hy-Gain 40 meter di-pole that was at 84 feet, (very good/a lot of
fun)
and the C-3 would be at 72 feet. The V is fed at 70 feet.

I will still think about the C-3 as a good replacement for my TH-3

Peter
VE6YC

* 29-Apr-2003 Peter Larsen
28-Apr-2003 Peter Larsen