Index Thread Archive May-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2003Index by Author for May-2003Index by Date for May-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Sigma V questions
Author: Ray Albert <rayedbert@comcast.net>
Date: 01-May-2003 19:50:21
Thanks ! to all who shared responses to my 5 ?s. The summary is: All
agreed to use high quality RG8 or better:
Only need to keep feedline perpeducilar for about 15 feet and then
underground or whatever to shack; mounting post of wood or metal no strong
feelings there, ant tuner really not needed, and the only suggestion I am
not sure of is the use of "attack squirrels" to keep passers-by away from
the ant. :-)...
Thanks again to all..... W3BFC
Ray Albert
Cell 609-980-8603