Index Thread Archive May-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2003Index by Author for May-2003Index by Date for May-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: dipole vs. Mosley TA33-SR
Author: n3drk <n3drk@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09-May-2003 01:55:55
Today i put up a resonant dipole tuned for 14.245.0 at 55ft. Qso'ed with
F5RXE in Bordeaux,France. On the dipole Patrick gave me a 5-1 to 5-2. I then
switched my Mosley TA-33SR on and he gave me a 5-9. So how much is a dbD
gain factor is that? I would like to have another tower with a c3ss to
compare that to but could not. Looking forward to doing that in the near
future.

john

09-May-2003 force12e
09-May-2003 Barry Kirkwood