Index Thread Archive May-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2003Index by Author for May-2003Index by Date for May-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: My son
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 19-May-2003 16:26:09
Dear Friends,

I wish to thank all of you who have sent condolences via E-mail, mail and
those who offered the same at the F12 booth in Dayton. My son Josh was a
wonderful person who is missed by his community, his friends and his family.

I will not be able to respond to any E-mails until next week, so please be
patient or call the factory if needed.

Regards,

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East