Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Tech Tips - Where are they?
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 22-Jun-2003 06:45:05
At 01:58 AM 6/22/03 -0700, Jim Smith wrote:
>On May 19/03 Pete, N4ZR, mentioned
>http://www.qth.com/force12/temp/techtips.htm had photos showing how to
>install the linear loading system for the C4SXL. Having finally got
>around to building mine, I went to techtips and, indeed, saw small
>pictures in colour which look just like the ones in the manual except that
>you can actually make out what they are showing. I clicked on a few to
>enlarge them, as instructed, and got the dreaded 404 message saying they
>aren't there any longer.
>
>Well, I want to print these pix and I want to print them big. I can, of
>course, print the little ones but I was hoping for something bigger than
>1.5" x 2".
>
>Does anyone know where I could find the enlarged version of these?

Looking into it -- will let you know when I do.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 17 June 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm

* 22-Jun-2003 Pete Smith
22-Jun-2003 Jim Smith
This Author (Jun-2003)
  Subject   Date
Absence 26-Jun-2003
* F12 Tech Tips - Where are they? 22-Jun-2003