Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4SXL tuning for FD
Author: Roy D Lincoln <wa4dou@juno.com>
Date: 25-Jun-2003 17:04:28
Facetious or not, Mark's right. If I could only put up an antenna for 40
meters @ 40 ft. high, I'd wait on the C4SXL till next year and put up an
inverted vee or a dipole. Most of the radiation is going to be high angle
cuz 40' represents just over 1/4 wave high. 73 Roy WA4DOU

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:43:19 -0400 "Mark Levine, D.C."
<dr.m.levine@snet.net> writes:
> Not to be facetious but at 40' and on 40m do you really think it
> matters all
> that much?

25-Jun-2003 Roy D Lincoln
25-Jun-2003 Ken Kinyon - W7TS