Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4SXL tuning for FD
Author: Roy D Lincoln <wa4dou@juno.com>
Date: 25-Jun-2003 17:57:54
Thats why I said what I did. Too many Field Day'ers want to put their
antennas too high or want to pursue it with antennas that are too heavy
or too complex for the task.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:25:00 -0700 "Ken Kinyon - W7TS" <w7ts@attbi.com>
writes:
> Keep in mind this is Field day and he is trying for max sig within
> north
> America.
> 73, Ken
>
> -------------------
> Kenneth E. Kinyon
> 34 Princeton Circle
> Longmont, CO 80503-2106
> Voice: (303) 684-0037
> Fax: (303) 776-5088

* 25-Jun-2003 Roy D Lincoln
25-Jun-2003 Ken Kinyon - W7TS
25-Jun-2003 Roy D Lincoln
25-Jun-2003 Mark Levine, D.C.
25-Jun-2003 Jim Smith
This Author (Jun-2003)
  Subject   Date
* C4SXL tuning for FD 25-Jun-2003
C4SXL tuning for FD 25-Jun-2003
Does F12 have production problems? 26-Jun-2003