Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Does F12 have production problems?
Author: Coker, Timothy J <TJCoker@lasd.org>
Date: 26-Jun-2003 14:38:29
I have had similar problems with customer service and on time shipments. As
have a number of hams who have communicated privately through email with
myself and another local ham, with similar issues.

F12 makes some great products, however if someone made the samething I'd buy
from another manufacturer. I'm very happy with my 5 F12 products that I and
my friend have purchased over the past two years. That said my experience
with shipment delays, horrid customer service and getting some wrong
information from Tom has made me happy that I should no longer have to buy
any additional products from F12 for a while.

Would I recommend F12 to fellow hams? Yes, absolutely... there is not
another product on the market at this time that is made or performs as well
in my mind. But, I would definately let them know what they may expect from
the company in relations to shipping, customer service and attitude. Maybe
one day this will be fixed... until then some of us will have happy
experiences and others will come away upset.

Good luck on recieving your antenna... I just read of a ham selling his
brand new Sigma 5 he ordered for vacation well in advance, only to recieve
it after returning home from his vacation.

In closing, I hope not to get bashed like the ham from around 3 months a go.
I know this is a support forum, but I couldn't stay quiet forever on this
issue and figured a response would be the place to air out.

73, Tim. N6WIN.