Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Does Force 12 have problems?
Author: Joe T Milam <w5ua@juno.com>
Date: 26-Jun-2003 19:16:31
Reference Force 12 and delivery issues.
Hi Mike.

I spoke with Tom at HamCom in Dallas this past weekend. He is alive and
well. He has however, been to several Conventions over the past several
weeks/months. So, perhaps he hasn't been able to take calls because he
was in Dayton, Dallas, Seattle or Atlanta - not in his office.

Both Tom and Natan have always been very cordial to me and I'm only a
single C-19XR owner.

By the way, the wait for a TenTec Orion is months! The Turbo Porsche
Cayenne is next April. And you won't get an Alpha in four weeks.

I would urge patience. The Force 12 product is well worth the wait.

Good luck in the contest.

73

26-Jun-2003 Guy Olinger, K2AV
26-Jun-2003 Mike Kasrich
26-Jun-2003 Eugene Jensen
26-Jun-2003 Jim Brannigan
26-Jun-2003 Mark Levine, D.C.
* 26-Jun-2003 Joe T Milam
This Author (Jun-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Does Force 12 have problems? 26-Jun-2003