Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Does Force 12 have problems?
Author: Eugene Jensen <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: 26-Jun-2003 20:21:39
Hi. In response to a number of posts about Force 12 customer support, I
have to say that I have found Tom, when I purchased my original XR19, when I
called not only did he actually get on the phone to assist me, but
unfortunately it turned out to be my brand new FT1000 Mark V that was
defective. But Tom helped me to figure out the problem. I bought a Sigma
and the installation instructions had been left out of the box; not only did
Tom give me a call at home a couple of days later, but he immediately
emailed the instructions/pamphlet that I needed to put it together. They
have been marvelous antennas and I own a family of them. I have found
customer support to be helpful and I realize that it is a small company, but
Tom has returned my phone calls. I will continue to purchase Force 12
products in the future. 73's Gene K2QWD

26-Jun-2003 Guy Olinger, K2AV
26-Jun-2003 Mike Kasrich
* 26-Jun-2003 Eugene Jensen
26-Jun-2003 Jim Brannigan
26-Jun-2003 Mark Levine, D.C.
26-Jun-2003 Joe T Milam
This Author (Jun-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Does Force 12 have problems? 26-Jun-2003