Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Does Force 12 have problems?
Author: Rich Holoch <rholoch@attbi.com>
Date: 26-Jun-2003 23:38:48
Tom and Natan have also been very helpful to me - and I have found this
forum to be especially helpful. I bought a Sigma 40XK and accepted the wait
period, was patient and the antenna was worth the wait.

Then I needed a Sigma 5 GT right before the S05X dx-pedition (after my MA5B
became useless) and lucked out and found one used on eHam. I just couldn't
wait for the factory. I was able to break the big pileups and work S05X on
20M CW and SSB - and really like it better than my MA5B.

Anyway - a tale of 2 Sigma's - sure, I would LOVE to walk into an HRO and
just pick a Force-12 antenna up, but I am sure it takes time to grow a
business up to that level, especially since the Ham radio market is such a
niche market . . . I hope demand stays high enough so that Force-12 can get
to that level - especially since other ham radio antenna manufacturers have
been downsizing their line or have been bought and sold a few times.

73,

Rich
KY6R