Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Does F12 have production problems?
Author: Alan C. Zack <k6acz@earthlink.net>
Date: 27-Jun-2003 11:47:31
I can second the very poor customer support and communication from
F12. Once your purchase is complete you better not have any questions
as you won't get help or answers. I will not buy another F12 product.
GL

--
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ

28-Jun-2003 John
* 27-Jun-2003 Alan C. Zack
27-Jun-2003 Ted Bohrer
26-Jun-2003 David Inger
26-Jun-2003 Roy D Lincoln
26-Jun-2003 Charles Morrison
26-Jun-2003 DaveLaBat
26-Jun-2003 Guy Olinger, K2AV
26-Jun-2003 Coker, Timothy J
26-Jun-2003 Tim Ellison
26-Jun-2003 Mihai Mateescu
26-Jun-2003 wa4dou@juno.com
26-Jun-2003 Henry Heidtmann
26-Jun-2003 Mihail Mateescu
This Author (Jun-2003)
  Subject   Date
***FRAUD*** 16-Jun-2003
* Does F12 have production problems? 27-Jun-2003
DX Lat/Long/Altitude positions 18-Jun-2003
LPT-620 Mini Tower Customer Service 30-Jun-2003