Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Whiners
Author: WD4K <WD4K2@Charter.net>
Date: 27-Jun-2003 12:20:50
I have put up with chronic complainers for years...those that call my Real
Estate office, don't leave a message and caller ID is the only
evidence....Then they try to eat my ##$ out, "I've been calling you 10 times
a day for two weeks...#$$%%% and on. Happens in all businesses all the time.
Some folks just WANT to be angry. So I am VERY suspicious of hearing these
one sided tales of woe. What I DO know for sure is that I have purchased 8
Force 12 antennas over the last 5 or 6 years and have NEVER had the problems
I hear here...probably the reason is that I am a businessman and have
reasonable expectations. Some of you should grow up as to how this system
works. I have 47 F12 elements in the air now and a new C3 and C4 on the
ground. All received within a resonable length of time...no prob.
When going up with the 180B/C31/Mag340N top stack, I had some mechanical and
tuning questions and Tom was so supportive that he gave me his cell number
in case I needed him on the weekend.

I suppose they are still in shock with the tragic loss of Natans son the
week of Dayton and still catching up from time devoted to Natan and his
family. That is devastating to all of us. Force 12 is like a family and I
know that it hit them all really hard.
So, GIVE IT A REST!

I have had terrific support all through the years, from design, modeling,
custom orders, etc. So, until I hear the real "rest of the story" I have to
think a lot of this is chronic whining, unreasonable expectations and way
too much time to play with a keyboard.

No President of any company sits around and waits for YOU to call, if they
did their company would fail and then where would you be. You are an order
number, a customer in line with me and everyone else...accept it that this
is a system with flaws, some large some small. It will work out.... be
reasonable or get over it...just quit whining.
Now, if anyone has sent F12 money and never received their product and got
scammed...like several other manufacturers in the ham community have
done...that is different. Other than that, if you get your fine quality
product in a reasonable time...consider yourself fortunate that you can
depend on F12.
Tommy WD4K