Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Whiners
Author: Mark Levine, D.C. <dr.m.levine@snet.net>
Date: 27-Jun-2003 14:10:24
Bravo, well said Tim. I guess all of the unhappy customers are whiners.

I gave F-12 over 1500.00 for 2 antennas and couldn't get customer service
worth 2 cents; if that's whining then so be it. If it saves another ham from
getting screwed over then it's all worthwhile. The old adage goes folks, a
happy customer will tell 4 people, and an unhappy one will whine to 24.