Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Whiners
Author: Mark Levine, D.C. <dr.m.levine@snet.net>
Date: 27-Jun-2003 14:32:14

I assure you it is no delight to bring up this incident. The lessons I've
learn about customer service (in amateur radio) began 30 years ago when I
worked at Barry Electronics in NY as a teenager. The customer may not always
be right, but the customer is still the customer.

I guess in my old age I'm getting spoiled by Lexus and Mercedes true
customer service. Too bad my F-12 was like getting a Ferrari with a Yugo's
warranty and support.