Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Whiners
Author: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 27-Jun-2003 21:04:29
>Not sure why a local such a Billy choses to attack me personally but I
>really do not put too much stock in it.

Yawn ... <snip the rest of Tommy's latest temper tantrum>

Because this local KNOWS your behavior ... and it's interesting that your
posts about others are never attacks ... mnn ... Now others have seen how
you "dialog" with those who are not in complete agreement with you. TU!

So far this week ... you have blasted those who disagree with you on
Force 12 Talk, the Ten Tec reflector, and the Top Band reflector.

Done yet?

Tommy is SOOOO predictable! And THIS is exactly what anyone who
stands up to his bullying will receive ... And be ready to be called lower
class, and below his dignity, etc. exactly as he portrayed in his response.

My point?

Please don't let his angry posts distract you from enjoying the hobby and
stating your own opinions. None of us are ever 100% right, not even him.

>A lot of issues concerning Billy around here so I will leave it at that.

SMILE - As you can guess, there are NO "lot of issues around here", this is
just more classic Tommy as to how he responds when he is challenged.

Look back at his last post to me ... you'll see the trend and manner of how
he interacts. Check out the archives. In private email he is very brutal.

>I simply will not stoop to that level of untrue and unnecessary
>personal attack.

Right ... right ... right ... unless someone happens to disagree with you,
then BEWARE ... I think your postings here have demonstrated your pattern.

Thanks for making my point better than I ever could with your last post.

Tommy makes some great posts from time to time ... just "be prepared" if
your opinion falls in a different camp than his, as shown by his behavior.

Everyone have a great FD ... with whatever brand of antennas ... and have
a ton of FUN with this wonderful HOBBY.

Invite someone who is not a ham to come and see what the hobby is all about.

SK on this thread ...

73 Billy AA4NU

28-Jun-2003 Alan R Downing
* 27-Jun-2003 Billy Cox