Index Thread Archive Jun-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2003Index by Author for Jun-2003Index by Date for Jun-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: LPT-620 Mini Tower Customer Service
Author: Lee - N4LED <lee@n4led.com>
Date: 30-Jun-2003 23:20:48
Alan, your experience sounds like one that many other people have expressed
on this list. I am not going to try to take a stand one way or the other
because I was not there but I think some basic common sense is in order.

With the rash of complaints about customer service that has been flying back
in forth I would like to offer a simple suggestion. Vote with your pocket
book !

Regardless if we are talking about F12 or any other company, as consumers we
only have one real power and that is to not purchase products from people
who do not want our business. The only other recourse is to tell your
friends of your poor experience.

We can complain, write letters and call on the phone, etc but if sales come
to a halt and a company's reputation is tarnished from poor customer
service, the problem will solve it's self. Either the company will fix the
problem or go out of business.

>From the long delivery times indicated from some of the post it appears that
either F12 doesn't have a customer service problem OR they haven't sold
enough product where people are aware there is a problem.

As a business owner I always try to give the company the benefit of the
doubt and try to resolve my problem directly but if that doesn't work there
are the airwaves and plenty of reviewers sites and newsgroups where hams
discuss these issues. Your opinion is probably valuable to others who are
considering products you have experience with.

Lee