Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: F12 Response
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 01-Jul-2003 12:00:19
Good morning to the reflector.

Normally, I allow the reflector to move along and read. In this case,
however, I will make a rare exception. One of our LPT customers, Alan Zack,
has made at least one comment that is absolutely false. He said in his
reflector comment, "Tom stated that it was not his problem and refused to
discuss it with me further..."

Anyone who has dealt with me knows I do not speak like that. That is not the
way we operate. I don't even speak in such a manner to those who copy our
designs, infringe on our patents, or otherwise make derogatory comments
about the company!

I have had several conversations with this gentleman and, if my memory
serves me correctly, I even personally delivered his LPT to him at Visalia
and helped him load it into his RV. It was wrapped in clear wrap and all the
parts were there, as they were placed in the RV. I also instructed him about
its operation before loading it. It is good that he used his initiative and
got the parts he wanted.

As to Mr. Zack's perception of events, they are interpreted in a particular
manner as most all of us will do. As to his accuracy in relating my
comments - they are incorrect.

I speak with a lot of people on the phone every day, mostly about setting up
their systems. There are many with whom I am not able to connect when they
call. For those who have called and are on my list of calls to return, my
apology for the delay. As the old saying goes, I am not sitting around
waiting for the 'phone to ring! I have also been at conventions almost every
other weekend as an exhibitor and speaker. It has been terrific to meet new
faces and renew acquaintances.

Putting this all together, your support has made this our most productive
season ever and also our busiest. The production crew is coming in at 6AM
and we just hired 2 more people.

Thanks for your support and please continue to review the products and also
offer your ideas for new ones. Our new tag line is, "We brought you out of
the dark ages of traps" and all our new technologies to accomplish this
statement came to pass because of your requests for better performing
multi-band antennas.

Continuing to follow your requests, there are some new products getting
staged and we will keep everyone advised.

73, Tom N6BT
President, Force 12, Inc.

02-Jul-2003 Mihail Mateescu
01-Jul-2003 Francisco Carosio