Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: LPT-620 Mini Tower Customer Service
Author: Alan C. Zack <k6acz@earthlink.net>
Date: 01-Jul-2003 14:28:56
I have had excellent service from Cushcraft concerning the MA5B I
mounted on F12's LPT-620 tower. I had a question and they were Johnny
on the spot to get help to me right away.
I have had excellent customer service also with Mosley Antennas. I
would not hesitate to buy another antenna from either company. I do
not have any experience with HyGain so am unable to comment.
73

Francisco Carosio wrote:

> Amazing!!!!! The best thing customers can do about this is refuse buying
> again from Force 12. I will do. I have had good service from Cushcraft,
> and Hygain instead. I have a 5BA that I have not installed yet; hope it is
> complete in the box.
>
> 73 the HK3BZO

* 01-Jul-2003 Alan C. Zack
01-Jul-2003 Coker, Timothy J
30-Jun-2003 Lee - N4LED
30-Jun-2003 Alan C. Zack
This Author (Jul-2003)
  Subject   Date
Enough is Enough !!! 02-Jul-2003
F12 Customer Service -- my experience 02-Jul-2003
F12 Response 01-Jul-2003
* LPT-620 Mini Tower Customer Service 01-Jul-2003