Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Is there anything better than a Force12?
Author: HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com <HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com>
Date: 02-Jul-2003 16:47:48
Purchased C3-SS and 606 2 years ago. Excellent antenna 230 worked. The 606
plays like a charm. Talked to a few of the folks over their, a real sweetheart
who answered some questions for me than took my order, then she put me on hold
and another guy picked up I asked him a few questions got some answers.
Recieved the antennas, slapped them together ..maybe an hour tops and hoisted them
on the tower. I love my Force 12's. I could never even imagine using anything
else, if I placed an order and had to wait a year, I know for a FACT it would
be worth the wait. I want to be Force 12's poster child :-)

Pete KC2HLI The DX Junkie

02-Jul-2003 Lee - N4LED
* 02-Jul-2003 HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com
This Author (Jul-2003)
  Subject   Date
* Is there anything better than a Force12? 02-Jul-2003
Is there anything better than Force 12's ? 02-Jul-2003