Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: rotors
Author: Tom Cox <tomcox@iquest.net>
Date: 02-Jul-2003 16:52:11
Does anybody have experience with Prosistel rotors (specifically, the only
one I can even hope to afford, the PST641)? How about other rotors with
similar (13-15 sq. ft.) capacity? It's going for $675 at Array Solutions.

I sprang for a used Ham II that had been factory-converted to a Ham IV, and
am having second thoughts. Now that I have it 108 feet up in a 120-ft.
tower, it's decided not to work. Wiring checks OK by resistance, and the
voltages are there on the controller. Now I'm finding out others have given
up the Ham IV for Prosistel and other rotors. Any thoughts?

73,
Tom, KT9OM

* 02-Jul-2003 Tom Cox
This Author (Jul-2003)
  Subject   Date
F12 Customer Service -- my experience 01-Jul-2003
* rotors 02-Jul-2003