Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Reflector use
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 03-Jul-2003 10:37:52
Dear Friends,

who desire to continue using the Force 12 reflector in a positive manner,
we are making a practical decision to limit topics to technical issues
pertaining to our products, all antennas and their use. This also includes
discussions of needs and encouragement for potential new products. A great
example is the recent flagpole antenna discussion that has enabled many hams
to get on the air in areas containing highly restricted covenants.

If you want to vent your frustrations about any issue, such as the common
"bashing of a company", start your own reflector and annoy only those who
want to be annoyed. The Force 12 reflector will no longer be used for this
purpose. If you have an issue with "tolerance", take it up with the
President of Force 12 at a convention. Tolerance doesn't mean acceptance of
anything and everything. We actually have rules.

We will be happy to unsubscribe anyone who feels they cannot abide by these
guidelines. We will also quickly unsubscribe anyone who continues to post
the type of notes bashing companies or other people.

> Regards,
>
> Natan W6XR
> Force 12 East
> Ithaca, NY