Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: The worst ISP in the world
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 05-Jul-2003 21:31:50
I have just returned from vacation, where I tried valiantly to read my
e-mail. Unfortunately, my ISP (Adelphia Powwerlink) is apparently using an
untested and very buggy webmail application, which replicated every message
in my inbox 4 times, and moved all my wife's e-mail to my inbox, causing it
to exceed their arbitrary size limit by about 2 PM on July 1. From then
until about a half-hour ago, all mail directed to me was bounced. I presume
this means that all of my mailing list subscriptions have been suspended
because of bounced mail, and also that any mail sent directly to me went
back to the sender.

If you need to reach me, and you read this message, please resend your message.

Thanks!

Pete Smith (N4ZR)
admin for the Force12, OJ, and MarkV mailing lists

* 05-Jul-2003 Pete Smith
This Author (Jul-2003)
  Subject   Date
* The worst ISP in the world 05-Jul-2003