Index Thread Archive Jul-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2003Index by Author for Jul-2003Index by Date for Jul-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: end caps
Author: clr156@att.net <clr156@att.net>
Date: 27-Jul-2003 23:34:09
Anyone know where I can find end caps for the elements on a C3E? Due to the
constant vibration in the elements at WP2Z and the continuing loss of
element tips, we want to add rope inside the tips. Figured we could use end
caps to hold in the rope rather than just tape the rope to the end of the
element.
Tnx
N2TK, Tony

Tony,
Try Niagra Plastics at the following URL:http://www.niagaraplastics.com/
I found end caps for my old Cushcraft ATB-34 there and you can order relatively
small quantities. They also give free samples! Good luck.
Max, KB7XU

28-Jul-2003 Barry Mckinney
* 27-Jul-2003 clr156@att.net
25-Jul-2003 N2TK, Tony