Index Thread Archive Aug-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2003Index by Author for Aug-2003Index by Date for Aug-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: LPT-620 Tower For Sale
Author: Alan C. Zack <k6acz@earthlink.net>
Date: 06-Aug-2003 04:45:53
SCCC/SCDXC/KI6X Please post following to members:

FOR SALE: Force 12 mini crank up tower:
Description as per the Force 12 Web site:
LPT-620 - 6' sections, 20' extended
4 sections, 70 pounds
6’9" nested height
20’ extended height
22 sqft windload at 60 mph*

More details at:

http://force12inc.com/F12-towerinfo-1.htm

I use this tower with a Cushcraft MA5B mini beam. I have a HOA with
CC&R's so keep it cranked down level with my patio cover then crank it
up to it's full 20 ft height when on the air. I bought it a little
over a year ago at the 2002 Intl DX Convention in Visalia. It is like
new except I painted it a desert sand color to match the stucco wall
of my house. It can be bolted to a concrete slab, in my case my
patio, and it comes with wall mounting brackets. It has a top plate
with holes that matches any rotor base. Also good for portable, field
day ops, on a RV, etc.

I paid $1100.00 for it. I am asking $800.00. Prefer local pickup in
Anaheim as packing it up and shipping it would be a hassle. Force12
charges $150.00 to crate and ship it from their factory. One man can
easily carry it home in a mini pickup truck as it weighs only 70 lbs
and cranks down to a 6 ft length.

Please call (714) 282-9218 or email me if interested.
73
--
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ