Index Thread Archive Sep-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2003Index by Author for Sep-2003Index by Date for Sep-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3SS Golf Bag
Author: John Core <kx7yt@comcast.net>
Date: 08-Sep-2003 13:40:17
I need to find a golf bag or some sort container that I can use to take my
C3SS on international flights. Force 12 has recommended an SRB golf bag but
did not specify the exact model required. Has anyone had any experience with
this? What do you recommend?

Thanks & 73s.. John Core KX7YT/S21YV

10-Sep-2003 Kenny K2KW
09-Sep-2003 Harris