Index Thread Archive Sep-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2003Index by Author for Sep-2003Index by Date for Sep-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3SS Golf Bag
Author: Harris <leckfam@attglobal.net>
Date: 09-Sep-2003 11:50:48
I purchased an SKB hard sided golf case from Force 12 for my C4-E. It works
like a charm. Airlines have no problem checking it through. It just needs
to be at least 4' inside length to hold the antenna. Make sure you buy a
very rigid case. The softer ones are more likely to open up if they are
heavily loaded.
73 Harris VK6AV VE6DK