Index Thread Archive Oct-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2003Index by Author for Oct-2003Index by Date for Oct-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: N1217 tuning question
Author: =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=Sergei <ua3ap@mail.ru>
Date: 10-Oct-2003 12:04:20
Hi,

I've got a question regarding the N1217 tuning. It has a resonance within 17m band, but on 12m the resonance is around 24600 khz.
Does anybody had the same problem and if so what is the solution on correct tuning?
In my case N1217 installed on 19 m above the roof.

Thanks in advance

73, Sergei UA3AP

Moscow

* 10-Oct-2003 =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=Sergei