Index Thread Archive Oct-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2003Index by Author for Oct-2003Index by Date for Oct-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 40 Mtr Control Box
Author: Wes Quinn <wes_quinn@yahoo.com>
Date: 12-Oct-2003 12:05:50
Hello,

I have the 40 meter control box (1 relay) for the C4SXL and on the
black plexiglass there is a switch for in the shack. In the up
position, is that for 40m SSB?

In the manual it says that the antenna must be tuned slightly higher
in frequency (jumpers moved outward). How much further out should
they be moved?

And on the balun leads, it says to trim to 2.5" to 3" long. Which
length is better?

Any other tips would be appreciated.

I haven't installed the beam yet either. It's still on the ground,
but I hope to get it in the air over the next few days.

TIA es 73!
Wes K4WES
Pittsboro, NC

12-Oct-2003 Keith Dutson