Index Thread Archive Oct-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2003Index by Author for Oct-2003Index by Date for Oct-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force 12 N1217 Performance, Tuning, Etc.
Author: Bill K6KM <k6km@cncnet.com>
Date: 12-Oct-2003 21:54:42
J D, (Is that your name?)

The 12/17 is new to me, but I've been using a 10/12 and a
15/17
for about ten years.

They're at the right height for low angle radiation from my
hilltop and they are both extremely effective. It is not
rare that
the 15/17 beats my 4/4/4 stack.

If the 12/17 is of a similar design, and if you do some
terrain
modelling to get it at a proper height, you should be very
pleased with it.

Bill K6KM