Index Thread Archive Oct-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2003Index by Author for Oct-2003Index by Date for Oct-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: U-bolt sizes
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 27-Oct-2003 09:10:10
I want to replace all the U-bolts on my C-3ES and EF-240S boom-to-mast
mounts with stainless or galvanized, because the plated hardware up there
now is so corroded as to raise qualms about what will happen if/when I need
to loosen them to move the antennas around for repairs.

According to the manual, they are 2" u-bolts, but I could not find any info
about the bolt size or length. can anyone fill in the blanks? The bolts
are up there, and I'm down here, and I need the info quickly.

Thanks in advance!

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 3.
2440 stations are listed -- 104 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm

* 27-Oct-2003 Pete Smith
This Author (Oct-2003)
  Subject   Date