Index Thread Archive Nov-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2003Index by Author for Nov-2003Index by Date for Nov-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 240N
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 03-Nov-2003 12:26:05
Has anyone had enough experience with one of these to compare it to an
EF-240S or other short yagi (like the Cushcraft or Mosley antennas? I'm
thinking about replacing my EF-240S, which sits 6 feet above a C-3E. I had
to turn the EF-240S 90 degrees relative to the C-3 in order to reduce the
noticeable impact on the C-3E on 15.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm

10-Nov-2003 Rick Tavan
* 03-Nov-2003 Pete Smith
This Author (Nov-2003)