Index Thread Archive Nov-2003 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2003Index by Author for Nov-2003Index by Date for Nov-2003   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Assembling a EF-240/230H
Author: Wes Cosand <wz7i@arrl.net>
Date: 16-Nov-2003 12:07:07
I am in the middle of assembling a new EF-240/230H and having a lot of
fun. If I am compulsive about measuring the tuning jumper positions will I
be OK or do I have to take each element plus a 6' section of boom to the
correct height and check the resonant frequency?

The antenna will be installed at 80 feet, 12 feet above a 12 element Sommer

Wes, WZ7I

17-Nov-2003 K7LXC@aol.com
17-Nov-2003 R. Earle Sanders
* 16-Nov-2003 Wes Cosand